Polls on Real are a great way to engage with the community and earn karma. We are always improving and adding more variations to our polls.
- Pre-game team spread poll
- Pre-game "most points" player poll
- In-game quarterly head-to-head player polls
- In-game halftime spread poll
- In-game pre-overtime winner poll
- In-game close-game spread polls
- In-game "next TD" player poll (NFL)
- In-game "next goal" team poll (NHL)
- Pre-series team winner polls (playoffs)
- General season-long awards polls (generated manually)
You can find polls in the game feed for each game. You can also find the pre-game spread polls and general polls on the polls screen (found in the the main menu on the home screen via the button that looks like 3 bars).
Let's say Brooklyn is playing Chicago, and the spread is "BKN by 7.5"
- a) You pick Brooklyn, and they win by more than 7.5 points. You win the poll! But, if they win by less than 7.5 points or they lose, you lose the poll
- b) You pick Chicago, and they lose by less than 7.5 points or they win. You win the poll! But, if they lose by more than 7.5 points, you lose the poll.
For many games, it is clear who will win. The spread allows the poll to be fair on both sides - and makes the end of all games fun when your team is battling to cover the spread. Good luck with the game polls 💸