Player card's can earn Rax every game based on a combination of:
- 1.The player's overall performance rating.
- 2.How the player performs against their season average Real rating. If they beat their own season average, they have the ability to earn more Rax. This applies starting with their 4th game of the season.
You can view each players total Rax earnings on every performance screen.
If a player plays a full season and is performing very well, they are able to earn up to 3x (or more) than the cost of the card.
Earnings are sent the following morning for all player cards you hold. If a player gets a negative Real Rating, they will not be eligible to earn.
Want to earn more Rax? Level up your Player cards by collecting their Play cards.The better the Plays, the faster they level up and earn more Rax.
- Common Player Card
- Threshold: 10 total play ratings
- Possible Cards: 2-4 Play cards
- Rax Multiplier: 1.2x the base Rax
- Uncommon Player Card
- Threshold: Additional 20 play ratings (30 total)
- Possible Cards: 4-10 Play cards
- Rax Multiplier: 1.4x the base Rax
- Rare Player Card
- Threshold: Additional 30 play ratings (60 total)
- Possible Cards: 8-20
- Rax Multiplier: 1.6x the base Rax
- Epic Player Card
- Threshold: Additional 40 play ratings (100 total)
- Possible Cards: 15-25
- Rax Multiplier: 2x the base Rax
- Legendary Player Card
- Threshold: Additional 50 play ratings (150 total)
- Possible Cards: 20-35+
- Rax Multiplier: 2.5x the base Rax
📝 Note: The number of Play cards you'll need will vary based on the ratings of the Play cards you collect. Mythic Player Cards are not available yet.
Player cards come with the following features for the entire season:
You can set a custom avatar to your Player card that will appear everywhere for the player. Whether you're a fan of James Harden's iconic beard or prefer to represent him with a Twinkie, the choice is yours.
You can assign a nickname to your Player card, and it'll appear everywhere for that player. Name LeBron "The King" and Westbrook "The Queen", and watch every Lakers game on Real as The Queen dishes alley-oops to The King.
Your Player card and serial number appear below your comments. If you comment on that player's plays, performances, or reports, you'll rank above others with equal upvotes, and your comment will be highlighted.
Add a special avatar for yourself that shows where ever you leave comments for the player - on plays, performances, reports or in the player group.
Every Player card is broken up into tiers. Each time a new tier is reached, everyone with a Player card earns 5 Rax.
- Tier 1 = first 10 card-holders
- Tier 2 = first 20 card-holders
- Tier 3 = first 50 card-holders
- Tier 4 = first 100 card-holders
- Tier 5 = first 200 card-holders