Team cards allow you to get a premium experience on Real during the listed season for your favorite teams.
Team cards cost 800 Rax.
Team cards come with the following features for the entire season:
Team cards can earn Rax for every game, by winning the most karma in that game among all card-holders, or if the team performs a certain way.
Team earnings are under construction and will be revamped to earn a lot more by mid May.
- Regular Season
- NBA and NHL are 5 Rax / game. NFL is 20 Rax / game. MLB is 2 Rax / game. CBB is 10 Rax / game.
- NBA and NHL are 10 Rax / game. NFL is 30 Rax / game. MLB is 10 Rax / game. CBB is 20 Rax / game.
- NBA is 5 Rax for 1st. NFL is 10 Rax for 1st. NHL is 2 Rax for 1st. MLB is 2 Rax for 1st. CBB is 5 Rax 1st. All are less Rax if tied with other members.
- Team Performance
- 1 Rax per win, 1 Rax for beating the spread, 1 Rax for 5+ game win/loss streak, 1 Rax for 10+ game win/loss streak
You can upload a custom avatar for the player or the team that shows *everywhere* on Real for that player or team. If you love a certain beard picture of James Harden, or you just want to use a picture of a Twinkie... its up to you.
You can set a custom nickname for the player or the team that shows *everywhere* on Real for that player or team. Name LeBron "The King" and Westbrook "The Queen", and watch every Lakers game on Real as The Queen dishes alley-oops to The King.
Show off your cards everywhere you comment on Real for a certain sport. Your cards will show under your comment with their serial numbers. If you comment on any plays, performances or reports for that player, you will show above other members that have equal comment karma. Your card will also be highlighted.
Add a special avatar for yourself that shows where ever you leave comments for the player - on any plays, performances, reports or in the player group.
This is just the very beginning for cards. We have lots of future plans in the works for more benefits for holding cards, claiming them early, and big plans for historical sports data.
Every player, team and sport card is broken up into tiers. Each time a new tier is reached, everyone with a pass earns 10 Rax. There will be more future benefits for having lower tiers for passes.
- Tier 1 = first 10 card-holders
- Tier 2 = first 20 card-holders
- Tier 3 = first 50 card-holders
- Tier 4 = first 100 card-holders
- Tier 5 = first 200 card-holders